Stake to Bots "after IBO" phase
When a DABot already ends IBO, it goes to "After IBO" phase. In this phase, bot continues to raise fund by accepting more staking from users. This staking will still be opened when bot has not reached the MAX CAP (max amount of crypto assets that bot wants to handle).
In the following example, the sToken is
sUSDT, the DABot name is
Capricorn, this bot only accepts sUSDT for staking, the C-token name is
Step 1: If you are staking to a bot for the 1st time, you need to enable staking. If you had enabled staking, then you can skip this step.
Step 2: Stake to bots, because CEX DABots only accept sTokens for staking, if you are not having sTokens yet, please go to RoboFi Treasury to convert to sTokens.
- Click the stake
(+)button to start staking
- Enter the amount you want to stake. Click
Confirmbutton to stake to bot
- Enter your wallet password and click
Confirmto finish the transaction
- When staking is done, you can see
Vaultto see how many bot's C-tokens you are having in the
Warm-Up Vault. This is the "certificate" of your staking
- These C-tokens are locked in
Lock timeas a countdown-timer. This is the "staking warm-up period" of each DABot. User can check this at the tab Bot Policy of each bot in the RoboFi Store.
- When Lock time is over, users can:
- Unlock and Upgrade your C-tokens from Warm-Up Vault to
Regular Vaultwith higher reward weight.
- OR, withdraw C-tokens to your RoboFi Wallet and send/exchange these tokens with any other users. However, tokens not in Vault(s) are not rewarded.
The total amount of crypto staking assets (for example, sUSDT) that all users have staked to this bot will be shown in the "Total Value Staked" (with value marked to USD) when viewing bot details.
Basically, all C-tokens are kept in Vaults to be computed for, and distributed staking rewards. Later, users can: