Comment on page
Vaults for C-tokens
There are 3 Vaults for DABots C-tokens:
- Warm-Up Vault: to keep C-tokens of any new stakings when users stake to DABots "after IBO" phase. This vault has "Lock time" which is a countdown-timer as the "staking warm-up period" of each DABot's policy.
- Staking warm-up period: is the waiting time for any new-staked-fund to be absorbed and allocated to trading activities.
- Because new funds cannot be quickly absorbed and allocated immediately at once, so the reward weight = 0.8 for Warm-up Vault.
- When "Lock time" is already ended, it means the new-staked-fund is absorbed and allocated well to trading. Users are advised to unlock and upgrade their C-tokens from Warm-Up Vault to Regular Vault to get standard reward weight (i.e., weight 1). If users do not upgrade, their C-tokens remain in the Warm-Up Vault.
- Regular Vault: to keep C-tokens of any stakings which are upgraded from Warm-Up Vault. Reward weight = 1 as standard.
It is important to understand that:
- Users' C-tokens can only be in VIP Vault when users stake "in IBO" phase. After IBO phase, there is no way to have C-tokens in the VIP Vault. Any bot tokens withdrawn out of VIP Vault cannot be brought back to VIP Vault.
- Users can withdraw their bot tokens from any vaults to their RoboFi Wallet, then they can exchange/give as present/sell peer-to-peer with other users if they wish to do so. However, as said above, bot tokens not in Vaults are not rewarded.
- Users can deposit their bot tokens from their RoboFi Wallet to Regular Vault. There is no way to deposit bot tokens back to Warm-Up Vault or VIP Vault. It means, if a user Alice withdrew her bot tokens out of VIP Vault to her wallet, then Alice cannot deposit that back to VIP Vault.
- Unstake rules:
- Only C-tokens in user's wallets can be unstaked out of DABots. If users want to unstake, at first, users need to withdraw C-tokens from each Vault to their RoboFi Wallets, then unstake C-tokens in wallets.
- C-tokens can only be unstaked after-IBO phase.
- The unstaking will also auto harvest staking rewards (if not yet harvested) for user.
- The unstaking request will need to wait for a Cool-down time before user can claim the staked-assets. The cool-down time is showned in Bot Policy.