Vaults for G-tokens
There are 2 Vaults for DABots G-token:
It is important to understand that:
- Users' G-tokens can only be in VIP Vault when users buy G-token "in IBO" phase. After IBO phase, there is no way to have G-tokens in the VIP Vault.
- Users can withdraw their bot tokens from any vaults to their RoboFi Wallet, then they can exchange/give as present/sell peer-to-peer with other users if they wish to do so. However, as said above, bot tokens not in Vaults are not rewarded.
- Withdraw and Deposit rule:
- The withdrawal G-tokens will also auto harvest VICS rewards (if any) earned from G-tokens to users' wallet.
- Users can withdraw their G-tokens from each Vault (VIP or Regular) to wallet.
- G-tokens in users' wallets can be deposited back to Regular Vault. Once deposited back, these G-tokens are automatically accounted to distribute rewards. However, there is no way to deposit G-tokens back to VIP Vault. If a user Alice withdrew her bot tokens out of VIP Vault to her wallet, then Alice cannot deposit that back to VIP Vault.
- Redeem G-token rule:
- Only G-tokens in user's wallets can be redeemed to get back VICS. If users want to redeem G-tokens and get back VICS, at first, users need to withdraw G-tokens from each Vault to their RoboFi Wallet, then redeem G-tokens in wallet to get back VICS.
- The rate of G-token per VICS when redeeming is computed as
Total deposited / Circulating; in which:
Total deposited: is the VICS amount that bot is keeping when users buy its G-tokens "in-IBO" or "after-IBO".
Circulating: is the number of G-tokens that are circulating on the market for the current bot.
- Both of the above numbers are fluctuating values that can increase and/or decrease over time because different users may continue to buy or redeem after IBO.